20 Tape in Hair Extensions - Straight - 14 inches - Grey
Fall for the tape in hair extensions in 14 inches - Grey - Ash polar blond. This method is very discreet. This type of extension is suitable for fine hair. The tapes are ultra-flat and of superior quality.
14 days of withdrawal (see GTC)
What you need to know about this product :
This tape hair extension, requires no heat source, it is ideal for particularly fine or fragile hair.
The adhesive used for the tapes does not attack the hair.
It needs no more than 30 minutes to apply adhesive extensions.
The tape extension, offered by Remy Hair Excellence, is of superior quality and has ultra-flat tapes for an all-round hold.
The tapes can be applied and removed just as quickly with the specially developed removal fluid.
We recommend that you reapply them every 6 weeks.
How many adhesive extensions are needed for one head ?
- For a volume or length effect : You need about 20 tapes. (That is 1 pack of hair extensions)
- For a full head : You need about 40 to 60 tapes. (That is 2 to 3 packs of hair extensions)
- Technique : Adhesive tape.
- Size of the tape : 4 cm x 0,8 cm
- Style : Straight
- Weight of the pack : from 40 gr to 50gr
- Quantity per pack : 20 tapes.
You can remove your hair extensions without any pain, just as easily as you put them in.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS :
For a perfect adhesion of our adhesive tape extensions here are some tips :
1. The adhesive tape is applied on a clean hair.
We advise to wait between 24 and 48 hours before washing the extensions, for a perfect adhesion.
2. For the application : take a veil of hair with a tail comb of a thickness of 0.5 to 1 cm. Be careful to take a veil of fine hair. If the strand of hair is too thick, the 2 tapes may come loose and fall out.
3. Place the adhesive tape underneath the hair veil, let it fall down and place another adhesive tape extension on top.
Your hair is "sandwiched" between 2 extension tapes.
4. For a perfect adhesion, pinch with your fingers the 2 adhesive tapes to expel the air inside.
Our Tape Extensions are reusable, simply remove the residue of the used adhesive and replace it.
You would also like