20 Tape in Hair Extensions - Straight - 18 inches - N°8
Add thickness and length to your hair in a short time with tape in extensions. Invisible and light, they will be your ally if you want to change your hairstyle. Reusable once removed you will only have to apply a new adhesive on it after having cleaned the strips then reposition them.
14 days of withdrawal (see GTC)
What you need to know about this product :
Thanks to its thin tapes, the adhesive tape extension is of high quality, with optimum hold.
The adhesive tapes can be applied and removed just as quickly with the specially developed application fluid.
We recommend that you reapply them every 6 weeks.
How many adhesive extensions are needed for one head ?
- For a volume or length effect : You need about 20 tapes. (That is 1 pack of hair extensions)
- For a full head : You need about 40 to 60 tapes. (That is 2 to 3 packs of hair extensions)
- Technique : Adhesive tape.
- Size of the tape : 4 cm x 0,8 cm
- Style : Straight
- Quality : Brazilian Grade AAAA+
- Weight of the pack : from 40 gr to 50gr
- Quantity per pack : 20 tapes.
You can remove your hair extensions without any pain, just as easily as you put them in.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS :
For a perfect adhesion of our adhesive tape extensions here are some tips :
1. The adhesive tape is applied on a clean hair.
We advise to wait between 24 and 48 hours before washing the extensions, for a perfect adhesion.
2. For the application : take a veil of hair with a tail comb of a thickness of 0.5 to 1 cm. Be careful to take a veil of fine hair. If the strand of hair is too thick, the 2 tapes may come loose and fall out.
3. Place the adhesive tape underneath the hair veil, let it fall down and place another adhesive tape extension on top.
Your hair is "sandwiched" between 2 extension tapes.
4. For a perfect adhesion, pinch with your fingers the 2 adhesive tapes to expel the air inside.
Our Tape Extensions are reusable, simply remove the residue of the used adhesive and replace it.
You would also like