Tape in Remy human Hair Extensions - Straight - Excellence - Color 613
Do you have fine hair that lacks volume ? We have what you need ! Tapes in hair extensions are recommended for fine hair. It is the most discreet and quickest to apply.
Sold in packs of 20 tapes.
14 days of withdrawal (see GTC)
What you need to know about this product :
The tape extension, offered by Remy Hair Excellence, is of high quality and has ultra-flat tapes for an all-round hold.
The tapes can be applied and removed just as quickly with the specially developed application fluid.
We recommend that you reapply them every 6 weeks.
How many adhesive extensions are needed for one head ?
- For a volume or length effect : You need about 20 tapes. (That is 1 pack of hair extensions)
- For a full head : You need about 40 to 60 tapes. (That is 2 to 3 packs of hair extensions)
- Technique : Adhesive tape.
- Size of the tape : 4 cm x 0,8 cm
- Style : Straight
- Weight of the pack : from 40 gr to 50gr
- Quantity per pack : 20 tapes.
You can remove your hair extensions without any pain, just as easily as you put them in.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS :
For a perfect adhesion of our adhesive tape extensions here are some tips :
1. The adhesive tape is applied on a clean hair.
We advise to wait between 24 and 48 hours before washing the extensions, for a perfect adhesion.
2. For the application : take a veil of hair with a tail comb of a thickness of 0.5 to 1 cm. Be careful to take a veil of fine hair. If the strand of hair is too thick, the 2 tapes may come loose and fall out.
3. Place the adhesive tape underneath the hair veil, let it fall down and place another adhesive tape extension on top.
Your hair is "sandwiched" between 2 extension tapes.
4. For a perfect adhesion, pinch with your fingers the 2 adhesive tapes to expel the air inside.
Our Tape Extensions are reusable, simply remove the residue of the used adhesive and replace it.
You would also like